The big update is getting bigger as we speak! This is just to let you guys know we are very close to releasing the first part of our brand new quest, the up and coming trip to the city! Thank you all for being patient, there’s been a lot of work involved in this one and we’ve been trying to get it right. We’ve heard a lot of great feedback asking for bigger better quests with more interaction and and more choices, and we plan to deliver! This new quest is going to be part of a move to make Neverland into one huge sexy adventure that can go any way you like!
This has taken a lot of planning and a wonderful script by one of our best writers, so everyone hang on because we are about to take you for a ride! Soonish! We hope!
The new major quest is still in the works, and it’s quickly developing into a full-on plotline for the game! We are fast going beyond our original script and are already creating a followup, so we’re declaring it open season for anyone who wants to write random sex scenes for a red velvet sex club or dormitory!
But in the meantime we have been listening hard to your bug reports and suggestions and have made some radical new updates to gameplay. They’ve taken a long time to finish, but here you are! Updates include:
- Speed boosts!
- A brand new navigation bar that replaces the sluggish sidebar!
- Totally revamped the inventory!
- Improved the hyperlink bar!
- Shiny Stones now work properly! We hope!
- Fixed a bug that prevented descriptions!
- Simon Frost is now FIXED!
- No more need to pick up shiny stones!
- Completely rebuilt the transformation system.
- The ‘Wait’ command should work now, but we need feedback.
- Orgies are now counted separately to sex in the ‘self’ menu!
- Many Bug fixes to the Park and the road to the South of there.
- Many more fixes all around the game
- Katie now gives you the fast travel map as well as Jackie!
And much more! We aren’t done improving gameplay, so do tell us if you find anything wrong, even a spelling error, and where we can find it! As always, thanks a lot to our testers, writers and our Patreon Supporters! You are all wonderful!
Uuuuhurgh. Where’s the coffee? D: Somebody get me an ice pack!
Well, we are just coming back up from being majorly ho ho hungover, but we are working solidly on the game! A major new writer has just handed us an absolutely steamin’ hot fifty-seven pages of solid porn! Yes, really! And there’s more on the way! So hang on tight, because Bad Neverland is about to get an utterly gigantic new sex quest. It’s going to be a little while in the coding stages, of course, but it will be absolutely amazing when it’s done. Major props to our new writer, and (of course) all our other writers and Patreon supporters as well. Don’t worry, we will keep you posted on the new quest!
We are getting a lot of feedback about our brand new sidebar! Most people really like it, but it seems it still needs a few tweaks! Some people seem to be having a very odd problem where they click a link and end up in the inventory…. somehow… 😉 Sorry about that! We’ve been tweaking the bar to try and fix that, but until we know it works it’s going to be off by default. Don’t worry, we’ve put a button in the main menu to let you turn it on if you want it! We have also fixed a few bugs to do with Bobby Buck and the wolf woods!
We are having a great time so far and hope you are too! I’m afraid we weren’t quick enough at coding to put another new release in your stocking this month, but boy have we got some good things planned for the new year, including a huge new quest that should be online some time in January!
I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped out throughout the year, especially our dedicated writers, Awesome Patreon suporters, bug reporters, and feature suggesters! You guys have been absolutely amazing and we couldn’t do it without you! I mean it! 🙂
So what crazy stuff have we got planned for next year? Lets unwrap a few! First, of course, will be a major new quest in the city that is all written out but not yet in the game! After that we have a brand new follower, an improved combat system, and a whole bunch of other stuff! Kidnapping Bags will get a big update, and so will so many other things! Here’s a little list!
- The Sleepover Quest!
- A brand new quest in the city
- Bobby Buck has a friend who needs a date, time to hook him up!
- Fixes for Simon Frost
- Have sex with Jackie and Katie!
- A brand new follower!
- A different plot for every start location!
- New start locations!
- New people to put in the Kidnapping Bag!
- Harems and other sexy locations to drop them.
- Sleeping and eating.
- Leveling up and maybe magic spells!
- A thousand other things we haven’t even thought of yet!
And last but not least, Bad Neverland’s big first anniversary update party is coming in April 2016! Neverland will be a whole year old, and look at how big it has grown in that short time! Who knows where we’ll be this time next year, but for now:
Happy Holidays, and a merry new year!
Don’t get drunker than us, we’re trying for the world record!
We’ve been hearing back from you guys that the Jungle area is confusing, so we’ve fixed it and added a sidebar! I hope you like the new and improved game! Here’s some other stuff we have been doing:
- Brand New Navigation Sidebar!
- Rambling Road (East of town) now has several naughty bedroom scenes to spy on!
- River Road (South-West of Town) has a noisy cottage to peek at!
- Fixed some descriptions and improved some scenes!
- Fixed some hyperlinks! (Please report bad ones!)
Thanks a lot to all our Bad Neverland Patreon contributors and everyone who has sent in scripts for us to add to the game! We are still working on adding sex scenes for Jackie and Katie, and we are part way into adding a huge new quest that we think you will all like very much!
Don’t forget that Bad NEverland is now archiving maps! Check out the latest one here!
Apparently we added a Lusty Tome to the game that you just can’t stop reading! Literally! The game wouldn’t let you! We’ve fixed it now though so you will no longer get stuck reading the tome, and the update is now online. Sorry about that!
After a couple of days of furious coding, we have a brand new character to add to the Harem! Jazz has a crazy secret! See if you can find out what! For this update we have:
- Added horny Jazz to the Palace Harem!
- Tweaked combat to prevent a bug!
- Fixed a few hyperlinks and items!
- Made moving around much simpler!
- More hyperlinks!
I hope you like this update, there are many more on the way! And, of course, if you have some loose change to spare, don’t forget our new Patreon Campaign!
The Bad Neverland team has made some major changes over the last month, not least of which being our brand new Patreon Campaign! We have been working really hard to make the game a whole lot better, including:
- A brand new hyperlink combat addon!
- Brand new weapons!
- A Brand new mystery start location!
- Sped up the transfer to start locations!
- Reshuffled the city and made it a bus location!
- Improved the tutorial!
- Fixed the Kidnap bag script (no new victims added)
- You can now take off all your clothes by saying ‘strip’ or ‘get naked’!
- No more lag when selecting genders!
- A recurring bag of gems! But where is it, and Where will it appear next?
- Numerous fixes!
- A brand new game menu!
- Map versions are now archived for players of older versions of the game!! Click here for more info!
And that’s not all! We now have a new Online Version of Bad Neverland Up and ready to play thanks to the awesome people at Yaoihaven! For our next update we are moving right back to solid porn with a a new starting story for the scout camp, a continuation of the Bobby Buck quest, and so much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Have a go at the online game! Look us up on Patreon and pledge a dollar or two help us make this a full-time thing!
Just a tiny update for those of you who have had trouble with hyperlinks vanishing! Previously, going through Hard Bottom Right caused all hyperlinks to vanish suddenly. If you notice any more rooms like this, don’t be afraid to message us on BadNeverland@gmail.com and say which room you were in! We have so far checked most of the cells in the game for errors, but we could easily miss one!
Thanks to everyone who reported that combat breaks hyperlinks! It will be fixed for the next version of the game!
Bad Neverland just got a major update and overhaul! You can now play a large part of the game by clicking hyperlinks! Check it out over on our download page!
It’s taken months to put in place, but we really think this is going to be a major new development for the game! Give it a go and see.