It’s finally here! After two months of hard work, tinkering, coding, and experimentation, the new update for Bad Neverland is finally out! Thank you all so much for waiting, it’s gong to be worth it! This is just stage one of a total revamp of the Romers campaign that is going to make the quest 1000% better! It took a hell of a lot of work but we have finally managed to take apart all of the content you usually find inside Romers and rebuild it as a huge huge party on the Beach! That means that right now there is almost nothing inside the Romers building, but stay tuned because we are going to use it to build Bad Neverland’s first ever stealth mission!! So what do we have for you this time? Well lets see!
- New start location! Start as a cat-eared Neko in a new village in the Savannah! The Nekos are humans with pointy cat ears and tails, and they are hyper sexual and
ready to pounce!
- Moved the party in Romers to the Eastern part of beach just past the nudist colony!
- Lady Leather’s brand new Bondage Boutique has just opened in Smacky Street!
- Added options for sexual dominance! Don’t want to be on the bottom? Don’t want to be on top? You can now tell the game! All fights have been set to respect this,
and so has Prince Tanner but it’s early days for this option.
- Brand new ‘test screening room’ at the porn studio showing a porn parody. Talk to the guy to screen your films here!
- Fixes to the sex slaves in Highcock Tower! You can now talk to the one on the bed and the names and genders should be sorted out.
- You can get into Cody’s room and see a very sexy scene.
- Massively improved the teen bouncers at the Romers back gate! You should never have to pay them ever again! And if you do, you can get your cash back with a few
- Added purity potions. Get your virginity back!
- Competently revamped Race menu!
- New White\platinum hair type!
- Hyperlinks in the ‘look self’ menu for wearing just one object and for weapons.
- Many spoollin errors faxed
- Major fixes and improvements to Fast travel
- Fixes to costumes and clothes.
- No more need to find the toolbox to attach the slide in the Beach Party.
And that’s not even counting all the other stuff we have tweaked! I’d like to give a big big thank you to all the people who have helped us out, especially the bug testers, script writers, and all our awesome Patreon Supporters! You guys are all amazing and patient and you are helping us out fantastically! So without further ado: