We don’t usually mention hard fetish content in the blog, but: attention gay shota fans! Bad Neverland is teaming up with some serious talent to bring you a brand new furry shota & yaoi webcomic with sexy nymphs, demons, and much more! Yes, an actual steamy full color webcomic, not a short one-shot! Check out the latest concept art for one of the main villains:
This is going to be the very first hot shota webcomic ever made! Our artist has already outdone the steamy front page we put up! But right now we are funding the entire comic out of donations to Bad Neverland! So to make this a regular weekly comic, we are going to offer open commissions to help fund it! For as little as $20 you can have your own panel in the comic where you will be able to describe a sex scene in detail! (as long as it’s gay!) You will be sent a full-size clean copy of the panel (without dialogue), and because the art is used in the comic, you’ll pay less than a third of what you would if you asked an artist directly! If you make us an offer, you’ll get even more! We also offer smaller budget commissions that don’t get as much priority. Want a boy with blue hair, or a specific kind of teenager, demon, nymph, or anthro? We can do that for $1! Want to add an entire character to the comic? We can work out a deal! The prices are all decided by how complex the scene and how big you’d like it to be. Obviously, some fetishes are off limits and you can’t take over the story, but other than that most things go! If you aren’t sure, it’s best to email us at BadNeverland@gmail.com to ask. Of course, if you just want to make a small donation to help us out we would love to have it! And if you don’t want to use Patreon, we are also on hiccears.com, where all donations are anonymous.
So what are you waiting for, shota fans? This magical land of sex needs your help!
It has been a packed month here! So packed that we barely finished the new version of the game! (We are working on a hard fetish gay/shota/furry webcomic! Shh!) The update is out, but we can barely wait for the next one! Stay tuned for that because we have some huge stuff coming! Once our bug testers have done checking up on the hidden new Porn Studio mission! It’s HUGE! Unfortunately, we can’t let most of you see it just yet, but some lucky hard fetish players will find they have TWO new porn studio films to make! As always, a huge thank-you to our amazing faithful Patreon supporters, our script writers, and everyone who has helped test the game write the wiki and build the game on the forums!
- New PORN STUDIO film to make! Can you tame the bad sex slave? It’s hot stuff.
- Some hard fetish players will find they can also access the new Sex Whisperer mission from the studio! It’s pretty unpolished still, but give it a go!
- A hot new Lust Magazine in the Porn Studio!
- Dino hoodie in Rosy Flowers! It’s cute.
- You can now cancel an festival event from the stage at any time. (You may or may not be able to restart events once quitting them)
- More festival tweaks!
We’ve also added in support for a really cool new feature you should see in the next update! Stay tuned!
(Download the game)
Hey gang! We done made a goof! The link for the offline version of the game was not updated when we did our last big update, so several of you haven’t yet seen our amazing new tattoo parlorin the city or the cummy milkshake stall down on the farm!
Well this is just to let you know that the link has been fixed, so go ahead and have fun with the new version of the game! Thanks a lot for your patience in this, it took us a while to work out why we were still getting bug reports for the previous version of the game!
Thanks as well to all our script writers, who are working hard on new porn studio stuff! Thanks as well to our amazing Pareon supporters! This month’s patreon will be going directly to our web host to help keep Bad Neverland running, so every little helps!
Well, it’s been a long time coming and a lot of hard work, but you can now get a lust tattoo in game! There’s even a little quest attached to it and you can design your own tattoo! Thank you all so much for your patience! As some of you know I’ve been very sick since New Years and have had to go in to hospital, but I should be ok now. Unfortunately, this means we haven’t been able to do as big an update as we planned, but we still have some good stuff for you!
Not only do you now have custom tattoos, but you can now buy cummy milkshakes from the local farm! Bangn’ Barn has a stall right out side of it and we hope that in a later update you will be able to take part in the ‘milking’ there. At the moment you can only buy milkshakes that change your age because we haven’t gotten the others working yet, but we are going to add more soon that let you change gender and even species!
We’ve also fixed a few annoying bugs, especially that persistent one with Bobby, and have been working on the the new (unreleased) map system, so hopefully the google docs map will soon be redundant! As always, thanks to all our script-writers, and faithful Patreon supporters, you guys make Bad Neverland possible! Here’s the full list, and I hope you like it!
- Brand new Tattoo parlor!
- Brand new cummy milkshake stall at the farm!
- New peephole in Long Arrow Alley, Native Camp, Jungle.
- A small new scene in wagging ferns (Wolf Wood) after you taint the scout camp. Press enter to see it!
- Twisting Tails in Wolf Wood now has an extra scene.
- Fixed Bobby Buck! The sex scene will play properly now.
- Having sex with Tanner no longer sends you to the old Kitchen in Romers (in furry fetish mode)
- Cleaned up a few bits of incest in Vanilla mode
- Fixed Nipper still being in the park after you kidnap and put them in the tree.
- Fixed the hard fetish menu to display options properly
We frum the *hic* Bad Neverland wotsit game thing wish yew alls a really festive *hic* seasonal festival doohicky an’ a happy new, uh, beer? Probably beer. Anyways, we are going to sign off for now because we have family to drunkenly yell at and turkey to badly cook, so on behalf of the Bad Neverland team, I really wish you a merry Holidays and a happpy neew year! Oooh! Did I say that already? And where’s the rest of that beer? I’m like 90% sure somebuddy mentioned beer…
It’s finally here! It’s finally here! After all the drama last month, the Holiday update of Bad Neverland is all wrapped up under the tree! Shall we sneak a naughty peek? Oh my! This year, for the very first time, Santa is coming to Bad Neverland! That’s right! Thanks to the shiny new Real Time system in the game, not only do we have lashings of new content, but you can now go and visit Claus himself right in the middle of the town!
Just go to the stage in the town, or the new area north of City Block, to activate the Festive Season! That’s right! Not only does Neverland now have Real Time events, but they are optional as well! But is that it? No! Of course not! Bad Neverland has lots of new toys for you to play with! Check it out!
- Brand New Seasonal Content! Go to the stage in the NE corner of the town, or North of City Block to activate some Festive Cheer!
- Santa has arrived in the Town Square with three different presents for you to choose from!! (You must go to the stage first!!)
- A whole new steamy encounter in the Pink Bedroom at the Beach party!
- New embarrassed nude in the SW corner of the town square!
- New bin in that same corner where you can find news articles about your quests! (Bunny quest and wolf quest already added! Beach is on the way!)
- Bangin’ Barn is now OPEN! You can see some hot action going on in the stalls! Soon there will be a ‘milking parlor’ here as well…
- New shop in the Bunny Camp! It’s full of cute things.
- New achievements for the Beach party!
- Completely replaced the time system to allow seasonal in-game events! The original time system has been completely disabled. If you have trouble with the Bunny Quest not working, do tell us!
- Added support for Location Images! These will appear in a later update! If you want to draw a location, get in touch! We are happy to have all your fan art, but remember we are standing by our decision not to add sex images to the game!
- The random encounter system has been optimized. This may have sped up the game a little!
- Fixed incorrect fetish content in the porn studio window and improved the scenes.
- Frank no longer tells you to go see Tanner during the Romers quest.
- Tanner is no longer hiding in the Romers parking lot
- Failsafe added to Romers quest. (You now need Noah or Sarah to get through the gate)
- Fixes to names and gender in pink bedroom.
- Bobby buck is now in Rosy Flowers and the doorbell is in Rambling Road! You no longer have to go on a major hike to find it and get back!
Thanks again to all our Patreon Supporters in particular! We are still seriously in the hole what with the plumbing drama, but you guys have really come through for us and we would absolutely be so stuck if it wasn’t for all of you! We really appreciate you guys! All the scriptwriters have been working like elves this year, and we love you guys as well. Bad Neverland wouldn’t be half the game it is without you all! From all the Bad Neverland team, we hope you have a happy, safe, and sexy xxx-mas! And a Happy New Year!
(News Update Only!)
Hope you have a spooky\sexy night! I’m afraid we don’t have an update for you this time as we have just gone through a major plumbing crisis and things are still crazy here, but we are back working hard on the latest release of Bad Neverland and it is going pretty well! We were hoping it would be out today, but we haven’t had half the time we usually do this month to finish everything and do the fetish coding. So what are we going to do? We’re going to have a colossal Christmas update with themed content, in-game news stories about you, a new shop or two, a big beach update, and a whole bunch more!
Stay tuned ghosts and ghouls, we’ll be back for you with plenty of tricks and treats before you know it! We may even have location images in the game if we can make that work!
It’s finally here! After two months of hard work, tinkering, coding, and experimentation, the new update for Bad Neverland is finally out! Thank you all so much for waiting, it’s gong to be worth it! This is just stage one of a total revamp of the Romers campaign that is going to make the quest 1000% better! It took a hell of a lot of work but we have finally managed to take apart all of the content you usually find inside Romers and rebuild it as a huge huge party on the Beach! That means that right now there is almost nothing inside the Romers building, but stay tuned because we are going to use it to build Bad Neverland’s first ever stealth mission!! So what do we have for you this time? Well lets see!
- New start location! Start as a cat-eared Neko in a new village in the Savannah! The Nekos are humans with pointy cat ears and tails, and they are hyper sexual and
ready to pounce!
- Moved the party in Romers to the Eastern part of beach just past the nudist colony!
- Lady Leather’s brand new Bondage Boutique has just opened in Smacky Street!
- Added options for sexual dominance! Don’t want to be on the bottom? Don’t want to be on top? You can now tell the game! All fights have been set to respect this,
and so has Prince Tanner but it’s early days for this option.
- Brand new ‘test screening room’ at the porn studio showing a porn parody. Talk to the guy to screen your films here!
- Fixes to the sex slaves in Highcock Tower! You can now talk to the one on the bed and the names and genders should be sorted out.
- You can get into Cody’s room and see a very sexy scene.
- Massively improved the teen bouncers at the Romers back gate! You should never have to pay them ever again! And if you do, you can get your cash back with a few
- Added purity potions. Get your virginity back!
- Competently revamped Race menu!
- New White\platinum hair type!
- Hyperlinks in the ‘look self’ menu for wearing just one object and for weapons.
- Many spoollin errors faxed
- Major fixes and improvements to Fast travel
- Fixes to costumes and clothes.
- No more need to find the toolbox to attach the slide in the Beach Party.
And that’s not even counting all the other stuff we have tweaked! I’d like to give a big big thank you to all the people who have helped us out, especially the bug testers, script writers, and all our awesome Patreon Supporters! You guys are all amazing and patient and you are helping us out fantastically! So without further ado:
We haven’t released the new update yet, but it’s coming! We have added so much stuff this time that it’s taking a while to test it all, so the new update won’t be out for a little while yet. Thank you all for being so patient, but I promise you it’ll be worth it once we have everything polished up and ready to play! Developing a free game is never easy, especially when you have a job, but we are going to push forward in a hard and thrusty way to get this done!
Hey all! We are working hard on the next release, and we’ve got some big changes going on! We are currently in the process of some massive improvements to the Romers mission and as of right now we have taken the whole thing apart and moved a lot of stuff around to make the mission work a whole lot better. You probably won’t recognize Romers when you next play it, it’s going to be that big a change! We have been listening to all your feedback and we have decided to take the mission stealth based, so you are gonna have to get your sneak on to get inside. The entire party has been moved right out of Romers and all the way over to the beach area, where it will be the major part of a new and improved quest! It’s been a lot of work to fix this up, but the result is going to be great! There is still a lot of testing and improving that needs to be done before we can give you a working update, but stay tuned! The next release is around the corner and it is going to fix some of the biggest flaws in the game! Thank you all so much for your patience, and thank you for reporting that glitch we had in the official Bad Neverland forum a little while ago, you may have prevented it getting corrupted! Thank you as well for all our writers and Patreon supporters! You guys are the ones who made Romers and the beach party possible, and your help is what inspires us to keep building the game and keep trying to make it as good as it can possibly be!
(There is no new version just yet)